Sunday, May 1, 2011

I think the tooth fairy is out of money now.

Malani's one front tooth has been loose for about 3 weeks. Well on Friday she came up to me and showed me that it came out. I asked her where it was, needless to say I could not find it anywhere. I know that it had just come out because it was still bleeding. So I'm pretty sure she swallowed it. Move forward to Sunday morning, we're eating breakfast, I look over at her and my mouth dropped open. She is now missing both front teeth and the kicker is that this one was NOT loose!!  Gary says she has her "summer" teeth in, some are here and some are there.  lol.  Ok, I guess you had to be there.
  She must have swallowed that one too.  The tooth fairly no longer needs her GPS to find our house, she knows the way by heart now.  Malani has lost 4 teeth since she has been home, which is a little over a month now.

In other news we went camping for the first time this year.  Unfortunately we wont be able to go much this year due to my work schedule. But we we'll make due.  Malani did amazingly well, I think she will love it just as much as Malia does.

                                                           She LOVES the sandbox.





                                   
                                       She was facinated with picking the leaves off this tree.





1 comment:

  1. 4 teeth already?! WOW!! That is exciting for Malani and I bet her piggy has been well fed. :)

    Love all the pics of your beautiful girlies!

    Hope all is well!

    Love and blessings,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete