Saturday, August 23, 2014

My sons wedding

I don't thing I posted about this yet, but last year my oldest son, who I am VERY proud of got married !!! He graduated from The University of Pitt  as a Civil Engineer.  Leigh is a girl he has dated since high school.  Leighs' father and I used to rib Dylan about when he was going to pop the question, I mean they dated for like 7 years !!


                                  Dylan (right) and his best man, Mike.





Leighs father (lef


Leighs father (Gary) and Dylans father (Gary)



         Leighs mom and dad, we LOVE them !!!
 


The children in the wedding party.




The reception was sooooooo much fun !!!!






Two guys caught the guarder belt, the maid of honor caught the bouquet.


Over all, it was a REALLY good time.  And now I hear that Dylan and Leigh are trying for a grand-baby !!!
YEAH !!

No comments:

Post a Comment